Thursday, February 5, 2009


  1. Are you happy/satisfied with your design? What are some of the features that make it so successful? If you are not satisfied, what would you have done differently to make it more successful?
I am pretty satisfied with my design. It is successful because of the contrast of colors, and I think the colors add to the image. I think the color scheme worked pretty well, but a variety of colors would have worked better. I also like how the letters are stacked on top of each other, but they could have been arranged more creatively.
  1. List some of the tools that you learned and used in this assignment. Which ones did you find the most helpful and in what ways?
I learned how to rasterize and how to use that to do different things to shapes. I also learned how to warp the letters, and how to add many affects to them. I found the wand tool very helpful, as it helped select separate parts of the image to add different things to them. Another helpful tool was the eye dropper, which allowed me to repeat the same color as one that I have already used.
  1. With what areas/aspects of Photoshop do you have questions? What activities would help you better understand basic design concepts, along with more Photoshop tools, tips, and tricks?
Different activities that force us to learn a variety of new tools would be very helpful. If we keep expanding and using everything we can in photoshop, be will be better when we have more room for creativity. I sometimes have questions in how to overlap things, change specific parts of things, and just how to do some minor detailing in images.

No comments:

Post a Comment