Thursday, February 26, 2009

Text Design




Which one of the four of your Text Designs is the most successful? In what ways?

The most successful design I made was probably the paws for concern one. It was the one that I was the most creative with, and put the most of my own detail in. I did some editing of images to give the man paws, and used a variety of tools in photoshop. It is creative, but it is also simple. It is important to have simplicity in design, and I felt that I reached that goal with this one.
List some of the tools that you learned and used in this assignment. Which ones did you find the most helpful and in what ways?
One new thing I learned about photoshop for this assignment was how to make the images black and white. Once I had made it black and white, I can then change the contrast and darkness of the images for my black and white one. Another helpful tool I learned was the clone stamp tool. This makes us able to copy a section of an image to fill in empty space. The most helpful tools for this assignment were the lasso and wand tools. These were used for the images that we found and wanted to use specific sections of, and get rid of unwanted pieces.
With regards to Design concepts and/or Photoshop tools, what do you think you need to know and what do you want to know?
In regards to the design concepts and photoshop tools, I feel that I need to explore more and be given new tools to use and assignments based around them. I am new to photoshop and design and I am not quite sure what I need to know. I am not aware of many of the tools available and I want to get to know them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment