Friday, April 3, 2009

Quarter Three Self-Assessment

What are you most proud of? What do you think are your strengths?

I am most proud of my google designs. I think that my strengths are to make something creative within the boundaries. I learn to use what I know to the best of my ability. My ideas are good, and it shows my strength of creating and using a few tools, but what lacks is that I have more to learn.

What would you like to do better and/or focus upon for Quarter four?

In quarter four I would like to make myself more creative and expand my knowledge of design and photoshop. I will focus on stretching my creativity and creating better ideas.

How will you make this happen?

In the first quarter I used what I knew to be as creative as I could with my knowledge and background for design and the tools we used. What I hope to do in the next quarter is to learn even more about design so I will be able to expand. Hopefully I will be able to learn more about photoshop to expand my creative options and variety of my creative designs. My ideas will become better by learning to accept feedback and use it to make my designs better. I also have to learn that the first idea isn’t always the best, and not be stuck on anything. If you are stuck on something, it limits creativity, and this quarter I hope to learn as much as I can and apply it to my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment