Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reflection of Logo Design - Midpoint

  1. What significant changes has your logo gone through?
My logo has gone through a few changes. I have completed the water droplet, so it looks finished instead of being open (Dylan's comments), and I have added color to the designs.
  1. Why did you make these changes?
I made these changes because we were allowed to use color. Also, Dylan gave me some advice as to how to make my design look more final and complete. He had me erase some unnecessary lines and make it more complete.
  1. How much more work needs to go into the logo? What more do you need to do? (Please check criteria)
I want to start fresh and create new ideas instead of being stuck on my original idea. I have one finalized one, but want to create a variety.
  1. What questions do you have?
I don't have many questions, but I will be willing to accept feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment